DN20-24 | Ion ScaleBuster® (.3/4" BSP) | Limescale Control
DN20-24 Ion ScaleBuster® (.3/4" BSP) | Limescale Control
This .3/4" BSP version of the ScaleBuster® requires the installer to provide compression fittings to suit conventional .3/4" BSP domestic pipe. Ion ScaleBuster® should be installed vertically, if space allows, upstream of any pressure boosters or pumps. Always read the installation instructions before attempting to install.
The Ion ScaleBuster® is a proven water conditioning solution for general appliances and heating & plumbing equipment.
- Inhibits limescale - hard water areas
- Reduces corrosion - hard water and soft water areas
- Dissolves limescale from existing pipework over time - cleaning pipes and enhancing water flow
- Zero operating costs – requiring no chemicals, magnets or electricity
- Certified for potable water by WRAS (UK) - for safe drinkng water and food preparation
- Maintenance free – no moving parts
- Maximum flow rate - 1.80 litres per second
Designed for domestic applications only, the proprietary electrostatic technology of the DN20-24 Ion ScaleBuster® (.3/4" BSP) works effectively and efficiently – without chemicals, power or moving parts. The hydrodynamic conditions present during operation force the precipitation of crystals in the water. This process prevents the formation of limescale and corrosion in new installations and allows water to dissolve and absorb scale already attached to internal piping and equipment surfaces in retrofit situations.
Electrical earth bonding (grounding) is essential to and instrumental in the correct performance of the Ion ScaleBuster®. See the schematics in the installation instructions for guidance on earth bonding - for both metal and plastic pipework. Proper earthing is also essential for safety reasons - consult a qualified electrician.
Earth bonding clamp straps and cable are included with this product.
Warranty - 10 Years (Potable Water Installations Only).
For further information please contact the sales office E: firstname.lastname@example.org
ScaleBuster® | Water Treatment | Limescale Control