6322-68 | Soap Dispenser
6322-68 Soap Dispenser | Stainless Steel
- Pump Type Valve
- Application - Deck (Basin) Mounted
- 2.1/2" Spout, 4.3/4" Shank
- Plunger & Spout - stainless steel
- Escutcheon - heavy chrome-plated brass
- Shank - molded ABS plastic
- Valve cylinder - molded clear ABS plastic
- Valve components - Celcon, Buna-N rubber or stainless steel.
- Plastic globe - translucent polyethylene
- Capacity - 0.94 litres liquid soap
- Optional product - 6322 Soap Dispenser (0.47 litres capacity)
Depress the piston for a measured amount of liquid soap. Fill from the top by unlocking and withdrawing piston and spout assembly using special wrench provided. The 6322-68 will dispense vegetable or coconut oil liquid soaps, synthetic detergents, and antiseptic solutions in a liquid form. The spout is fixed. Less than 5 lbs. force to activate. Bradley® liquid soap valves operate best with any vegetable oil or coconut oil hand soap having a 10-15% soap concentration.
Verify all rough-in dimensions prior to installation. Mount dispenser in 1" diameter hole in basin deck or counter top. Include dispenser mounting hole location in basin deck specifications. Shank will accommodate a max. 3½" mounting thickness and can be cut in the field. See installation sheet.