6326 | Soap Dispenser
6326 Soap Dispenser | Stainless Steel
- Pump Type Valve
- Application - Deck (Basin) Mounted
- 6" Spout, 4.3/4" Shank
- Plunger & Spout - stainless steel
- Escutcheon - heavy chrome-plated brass
- Shank - molded ABS plastic
- Valve cylinder - molded clear ABS plastic
- Valve components - Celcon, Buna-N rubber or stainless steel.
- Plastic globe - translucent polyethylene
- Capacity - 0.47 litres liquid soap
- Optional product - 6326-68 Soap Dispenser (0.94 litres capacity)
Depress the piston for a measured amount of liquid soap. Fill from the top by unlocking and withdrawing piston and spout assembly using special wrench provided. The 6326 will dispense vegetable or coconut oil liquid soaps, synthetic detergents, and antiseptic solutions in a liquid form. The spout is fixed. Less than 5 lbs. force to activate. Bradley® liquid soap valves operate best with any vegetable oil or coconut oil hand soap having a 10-15% soap concentration.
Verify all rough-in dimensions prior to installation. Mount dispenser in 1" diameter hole in basin deck or counter top. Include dispenser mounting hole location in basin deck specifications. Shank will accommodate a max. 3½" mounting thickness and can be cut in the field. See installation sheet.