Falcon Velocity™ Waterless Urinal Cartridges | Sixteen Pack
FVC.16 Falcon Velocity™ Waterless Urinal Cartridges | Sixteen Pack
Individual Box Contents (x16):
- Falcon Velocity™ Waterless Urinal Cartridges
- Single Use Cartridge Removal Key
- Sealant Sachet
- Plastic Bag (to use in disposal/recycling of old cartridge)
- In Box Cartridge Installation & Cleaning Instructions
- Cartridge Packaging (to use in disposal/recycling of old cartridge)
This is a pack of 16 replacement cartridges from Falcon. Suitable for Falcon Waterless Urinals (using Falcon H1 & H3 Housings) and Armitage Aridian Vitreous China Waterless Urinals (also using Falcon H1 & H3 Housings). This genuine Velocity™ Cartridge (previously known as Sealtrap) is available from stock, for next working day delivery. Velocity™ Cartridges are easy to fit and are secured using the cartridge removal key provided (one per cartridge). Velocity™ Cartridges are installed in the housing at the base of the urinal which, in turn, is connected to the standard waste. When installed correctly the cartridge provides a perfect air-tight fit.
- Suitable only for Horizontal Drain (H1) and Vertical Drain (H3) Falcon Housings.
- Indicator Technology: The indicator provides you with a visual signal that helps you know when it is ready to be changed, making maintenance easier. Learn more about how the indicator technology works here.
- Anti-Splash Pour Spout: The patent-pending anti splash pour spout helps ensure cleaner pipes and a cleaner housing. View more about the benefits of our anti-splash pour spout here.
- Odour Control: The patented cartridge features a reduced surface area which helps eliminate room for bacteria to grow and helps keep your restroom odour free. See how our patented surface area reduction helps prevent off-gassing here.
- Sealant Retention: The interior baffle allows the cartridge to retain its sealant barrier even under the most challenging maintenance practices.
- Smaller Footprint: Falcon Velocity™ Waterless Urinal Cartridges boast all of these features while using 20% less plastic than previous models.